Lake Tahoe 3D Wood Chart
- Dimensions 10″ x 10″ x 2″
- Ships ready to hang!
- Color may slightly vary from images shown
3D wood map of Lake Tahoe, the surrounding mountain lakes, and popular ski resorts. Laser-cutters are used to engrave and cut eye-catching and intricate details including the underwater topography (bathymetry), nearby towns, roads, and points of interest. This map features nearly every road in the Lake Tahoe basin, popular lakes, and the region’s famed ski resorts including etchings for individual chairlifts which are displayed to scale.
• 3D underwater depth map (bathymetric nautical chart)
• Crafted from hand-selected layers of natural Baltic Birch wood
• Water layers are stained a beautiful ocean blue color
• Each map is made locally in the Lake Tahoe region
Regional points of interest:
Lake Tahoe, South Lake Tahoe, Zephyr Cove, Cave Rock, Genoa NV, Marlette Lake, Spooner Summit, Incline Village, Sand Harbor, Kings Beach, Tahoe Vista, Carnelian Bay, Tahoe City, Donner Lake, Truckee, Tahoma, Meeks Bay, Sugar Pine Point State Park, Rubicon Bay, Emerald Bay, Cascade Lake
Featured ski resorts:
Heavenly Mountain, Squaw Valley, Alpine Meadows, Northstar, Diamond Peak, Mt. Rose, Homewood