Pyramid Lake Nautical Wood Chart
- Dimensions 16″ x 20″ x 2″
- Solid Wood Frame
- Ships ready to hang!
- Color may slightly vary from images shown
3D wood map of Pyramid Lake in Northern Nevada. Laser-cutters are used to engrave and cut eye-catching and intricate details including the underwater topography (bathymetry), nearby towns, roads, and points of interest. Pyramid Lake is known for it’s pyramid-like formation near the east shore, world-class cutthroat trout fishing, and being home to the Pyramid Lake Paiute Tribe.
• 3D underwater depth map (bathymetric nautical chart)
• Crafted from hand-selected layers of natural Baltic Birch wood
• Water layers are stained a beautiful ocean blue color
• Framed in a sturdy solid wood frame
• Each map is made locally in the Lake Tahoe region
Regional points of interest:
Pyramid Lake, Sutcliffe NV, Nixon NV, Anaho Island National Wildlife Refuge, Marble Bluff Fish Research Station, Tohakum Peak, Tule Peak, Sandhole Beach