San Francisco Nautical Wood Chart
- Dimensions 15″ x 20″ x 2″
- Solid Wood Frame
- Ships ready to hang!
- Color may slightly vary from images shown
3D wood map of the San Francisco Bay area. Laser-cutters are used to engrave and cut eye-catching and intricate details including the underwater topography (bathymetry), nearby towns, roads, and points of interest. This map features details of San Francisco, the surrounding waterways, bridges, popular locations and even shipwrecks!
• 3D underwater depth map (bathymetric nautical chart)
• Crafted from hand-selected layers of natural Baltic Birch wood
• Water layers are stained a beautiful ocean blue color
• Framed in a sturdy solid wood frame
• Each map is made locally in the Lake Tahoe region
Regional points of interest:
San Francisco, San Francisco Bay, San Pablo Bay, Sonoma, Richmond, Berkeley, Sausalito, Oakland, Alcatraz, Golden Gate Bridge