- Dimensions: 14″ x 18″
- 100% Made in the USA
- Materials: Map is made from Birch and sealed under glass, Handles and sides are crafted from Cherry wood
This unique San Francisco Wood Map Serving Tray is the perfect keepsake to commemorate the special waterway in your life. 100% USA made, this sturdy San Francisco Serving Tray is an accurate replica displaying underwater topography, nearby towns, roads, and points of interest.
Major sea level rise has turned ice covered valleys into the San Francisco Bay. Now the Bay area contains over 15 major cities, with an estimated GDP of over 785.5 billion dollars in 2015. The roads we have chosen to display on our San Francisco Bay Map Art have paved the way in everything from the tech industry to organic agriculture.
• Water layers are stained a rich turquoise blue
• Laser-cutters are used to carve intricate details in land and water layers adding captivating detail
• The map is sealed under glass protecting the artwork from spills
• Serving tray handles and sides are made from natural cherry wood
Search by Lake, Region, Keyword.